Postnatal exercise class in English
Pregnancy and childbirth, both natural and cesarean, changes a woman’s body. Postnatal exercise supports the natural recovery process and helps you rediscover your pre-pregnancy body.
Objectives of the course:
- Promote body awareness and good posture
- Awareness and strengthening of the pelvic floor, which prevents incontinence
- Strengthen the abdominal and back muscles
- Tips and tricks for everyday life
- Relaxation and mind body awareness
The course can be take from 8 - 10 weeks up until one year after childbirth.
Bring: comfortable clothing
Health insurance benefits
7x 75 Minutes
Please contact Edna Back for further information.
8.1/15.1/22.1/29.1/5.2/12.2/26.2 (without 19.2) Fully booked